High Heat Resistant Coating Materials <HIMAL>HL Series, HP Series
HL series is a high heat resistant coating material which forms high reliable film simply by drying the solvent at below 200ºC. This film is suitable for various electronic parts and semiconductor devices by excellent flexibility, toughness and low warpage. In addition, HL Series can be used to improve adhesion between molding compounds and substrate, for improving reliability.
- High heat resistance.
- Excellent solvent, acid and alkaline resistance.
- Film formation at low temperature.
- Excellent stress reduction.
- Excellent in improving adhesion between molding compounds and substrate.
- Excellent insulation performance.
Usage example: Insulating layer,
Preventing delamination coating
- Junction coating resin for power devices.
- Passivation for semiconductor devices.
- Improvement of adhesion between molding compounds and substrate, use for preventing delamination.
- Suppression of leakage current by formation of insulating layer to semiconductor device.
Characteristics (Typical Values)
|Break down Voltage||V/µm||230||230|