Photosensitive Insulation CoatingAH Series
AH series is photosensitive and low temperature curable insulation coating. It can be patterned via photolithography and provides excellent film properties even by low temperature cure.
- Positive-tone photosensitive and developable by 2.38 % TMAH solution as an aqueous developer.
- Low temperature curable (200 ℃-).
- Excellent curing film properties enable low warpage and improve assembly reliability.
- Suitable for insulation layers in semiconductor PKG.
(One of our data)
|Applicable film thickness||µm||2～20|
|Glass transition temperature||ºC||253|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||ppm/ºC||49|
- 10 µm film thickness after cure
Cross Section of AH Series after Cure
2 µm via @10 µmt
30 µm lens @15 µmt
Application Example of AH Series for Redistribution Insulation Layers on WL-CSP
Application Example of AH Series
for Redistribution Insulation Layers on WL-CSP